Saturday, November 5, 2011

I_Smile..:)


Well,writing about oneself is not an easy task ..Neither bragging nor modesty will serve well..yet here I am..a budding Lawyer..a fresher in the world of blogging..bringing  along every miniscule bit of alacrity and enthusiasm that exists within me,here..:D and in case you wonder why I joined blogger..Well the reason is simple..bored of the monotony of life,I finally decided to dedicate some time to http://yashi-splitstring.blogspot.com

                       
When it comes to introducing myself to the world….i always get involve in the soul research thing and end up researching more..so let’s keep it short and simple..I am Yashi..Born in Lucknow..Living in Delhi..pursuing Law..i knew I wanted to study Law because I always had this feeling to support the right thing..to argue to the extent till I prove my point lucidly..to fight for it and it didn’t ever matter to me on whose side I was…let it be a friend,brother,sister..who so ever..what’s wrong to me is wrong in every sense of the word..and I could bend to any extent to prove my point(can bend backward also..mind it.) So there…!!

I have a simple life..I share a good rapport with nearly everyone..have a very few special people to share my life with (will discuss about them later in a detailed manner..:))

One thing that I crave for is Freedom-in every possible sense..It's such a freeing  thing for me to travel,explore new places,try new things..to just go out there and get crazy and get free and get strong..:) I just can’t wait to start living life on my own terms..*wishing* ki It happen as early as possible…3 and a half years of LL.B and then LL.M wouldn’t let that happen any sooner..
That’s all for now…Let’s see how long my relation survives with Blogger..only time will tell…as for me..it really felt great to share my thoughts here..even though it’s just the beginning…well it always is better to jot down what’s in mind rather than having a thought cloud made of them..:D

So here I am..
All set to shine..:)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so glad that you have finally begun your journey here. :*
    You know we both share the same reason as to why we joined this space. Weird na? :D

    And girl, you write well. 'Ms. Chupa Rustam' =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally bloggers get a brand new fresh writer.. ladki aacha likhti hai bhaisahab..
    wel finally i hv "split string" to follow..
    eagerly waiting fr new posts.. :))
    all d best fr yOUr next writing.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vinati:I address you as meri bhOlA for a reason you see...We were meant to be.Fist Bump to you..B)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mayank:Thank yOu for yOur kind words..:))

    P.S It's Split Strings..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry.. my mistake.. "split strings"

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's well written sweetheart. Way to go. I anyway love word :) cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shweta Di: Thank You..keep encouraging and supporting like this..Love you..:)

    ReplyDelete