Monday, January 26, 2015

Not Too Far, Never Too Close.


And so I left a piece of me with a piece of you,
to a place far and deep.
A place,
Where I can hold you close and feel your breathe.
Where I can smell your infatuating scent and look into your charismatic eyes. 
A place,
Where you belong with me.
So I left a piece of me with a piece of you 
to a place, I can always visit.
A place called memory.
For the truth will always be too harsh.
For in reality,
I will always be right for you and you will always be wrong for me.


-YS


Source: weheartit.com


10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Expresses the feelings just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely emotions flowing through words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the beauty of them. Words. My best friend. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. Agree with Amrit. Last line - Simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jyotsana. You are too kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jyotsana. You are too kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Word really can do miracles if played right. Great work again. Shame i read it too late. :)

    ReplyDelete