That's what they tell me. People. I want to believe them. But I kind of hope they're wrong. It's just a phase, isn't it? So what if it's been a little more than a few months. Life's been better but it's been bad. I laugh out loud and then suddenly a trickle of sadness runs through my vein. I feel free and yet I'm bounded by a few reasons, unknown yet acknowledged.
I've stopped thinking sanely. Why should I? What's the point? I'm young and I had never been stupid or done something outrageous before. But I did something now and it feels so right. I have always been someone who was liked by everyone. Loved by a few. Liked by all. I've been good. A little shy but really good. I never thought I had it in me. Unleashing my other side. I'm liking it but I want to hate it. The other side. It's just a phase. I hope it is but I believe otherwise. I'm young and I want to be wild. Atleast for a while. I'm standing up for myself. I'm falling in and out of love. I don't know what or who I want. I don't know if the person I want in my life, wants me the same way and I'm too scared to ask.
Life is about to change in a few months. College is coming to an end and I have no friggin' idea what's next? I wanted to leave college so bad and now when the time is near I don't want to go. Such is this life. It just does things to you. I'm happy. I'm scared. I'm satisfied but I want more.I don't know. I just don't know. Not yet.
I think I miss this person. I wish I could write down the name. I can't. I don't know what happened. What did I do or what life did? World's upside down and am loving it. I want to figure it all out but somehow I want things to remain exactly how they are right now.But I gotta make a decision . Gotta figure out life.
It's just a phase. Isn't it? I'll figure it out. Right. But for now I certainly hope that may this phase last forever. Forever and after.
![]() |
| Source: weheartit.com |

Change is the law of life, things will surely fall into place and one day, you'll be able to join the dots! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Aayesha. Much love. :)
DeleteLife will make you so strong someday you wont hesitate in writing names atleast. Its called a phase for a reason and the reason is that it will pass.
ReplyDeleteYou know nothing, Jon Snow!
Delete