You are the extraordinary silver,
amongst the ordinary stars of mine.
And I am the dark influx
rising and falling,
at your whimsical aspirations.
I wait for you to bless me
with your astounding glory,
every night.
As you work your magic
and pull me closer.
and then,
push me away.
with a smile.
As if,
an invisible string,
a silken thread,
of stringent faith,
binds us together.
And then you retreat
as the dawn arrives,
with a promise
to come back again,
and play with my heart
But amidst all the
games and tricks you play,
this love,
I have for you,
grows with each passing
day and every incoming night.
Love me wise.
Love me tender.
For my moon,
You and I
are connected.
![]() |
| Source: weheartit.com |

that is really lovely and stirring!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!. :)
DeleteVery well written. "For my moon, you and I are connected" lovely :)
ReplyDelete