Monday, December 26, 2011

My Own Small Wonder.

My small wonder..My niece..Avika for the world...My Gola..For  me..
                                      
















The moment I held you for the very first time,
I felt my world in my arms.
Your exquisite eyes,put a spell on me.
I was a happy soul,
spell-bounded by your beauty & charm.
The feeling was unfathomable,
beyond my comprehension.
I knew I couldn't leave you in any situation.
You are my floating angel,
as light as a feather,
My very own,small wonder..
& Life,for me turned better.
Watching you sleep became my avocation.
Making you giggle,was my only mission.
Playing with you all day long was now an occupation.
How to survive without you was the question..
But the day came soon..I had to let go..
Watched you disappearing,
was cluttered in my own thoughts,
wondering when do I get to see you again..
With time things got easy and now my little girl,my munchkin
is soon turning two years old..
Remain beautiful..
Remain my most possessed asset..
I know you will..
'cause you make me happy,make me glow.
'cause your voice/presence makes my smile flow.
Seeing you again will take a while..
But always remember...you are my baby;
When you smile..:)
I_Smile..:)


That's my Gola..my munchkin..1 and a half year back..:)


my gola is a big girl now..!!



















7 comments:

  1. Awww....GOLAAAA...ultimate wali cute hai...and that school bag wali photo to by god...hadd ho gayi usme to. I want to eat her up.. Does that make me bad? :P :D

    And wow Yashi, your poem...it is beautiful!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bhOlA:Yes she is indeed very cute janemann and well,we both have a common intention of eating her up..this leads us to section 34 of IPC..turns out,it will make us bad...:P
    No wonder we'll be certified insane people when we leave college..why?
    Go through my comment above..There..!!
    O God help me shut my mouth..:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rahul: Thank you again..Keep visiting my blog,Sir..:)I know I am not very good at writing,but I am trying..hopefully I'll do better with time..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yashi- You wrote very well! There was a lot of feeling visible . Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete