Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Silhouette Of Love.

But then there were yOu..:))
I let yOu in & I trusted yOu & maybe..just maybe..
everything I’ve ever gone through is worth it coz....
thn I found yOu..:))



And It All stArtEd wIth A..
wIsh UpOn stAr..
A wIsh fOR sOmEthIng mOrE..:)

















thE swEEtEst frIEndshIp..:))
A dIvInE frIEndshIp..:))


smIrk>grIn>smIlE>giggle>chuckle>lAUgh>lIvE......:))
yOu gAvE mE A :)
A rEAsOn tO smIlE..:))
whEn yOu're around..:))


hAppInEss thAt I fElt AftEr A whIlE..bEcAUsE Of yOu..:)

An InExplIcAblE fEElIng......
  a sunken smile :)


EyE hEart yOu..:))
 I lOvE yOu..forever and beyond :)
 
jUst A hAppy gIrl..:))
yeeeeeeeeeeee...........!!
Bitter sweet Venom..:))
Still I bElieved wE wErE meant tO bE..:)
Right here waiting for yOu..:))
A hOpE>believe.. :)

 And I mIssEd yOu..:))
And I love yOu..:)
  
And thEn I fOUnd mE In yOu..:))






And yOu fOUnd mE..:))

dAncIng tO thE tUne Of yOur lOvE...
From then ..till fOrEvEr..:))

MY fOrEvEr...<3:))

Lost in yOur thoughts when yOu are not around..
I miss yOu with every unit of air that I take in..
I  feel yOur absence with in the volume of this unkind silence,
take me away,take me with yOu 
and love me incessantly..
I need,want,wish,dream about *yOu* <3:))

I lOvE yOu..<3
I lOvE Us..<3:))









5 comments:

  1. I LOVE yOU.. <3 :))

    TOGETHER WE BELONG.. :))

    loved ths post.. n thnx fr being der yAshI.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I lOvE yOu Mr.Srivastava..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rahul: Thank you for your kind words..:)
    And thank you so much for visiting my blog..:)

    ReplyDelete