Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And I Seek, No More.





Rummaged,
colliding against the substitutes,
clashing beyond the magnitudes,
absoluteness unfolds.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dashing out of the illusion,
embraced the poignant factuality.
Acquiring means to survive,
in facade of the baneful misery.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arrive in solitary, Depart alike,
Then why hold the grudge or fright.
Why cry when detach from a soul,
when you shall leave alone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Affected by the loss of the closest mate,
And now, assuredly,
subsiding the companions with similar trait.
For no one can match what "THEY" had together,
No one will know..No one can ever know..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
She, now, at this moment, Smiles
And *whispers*




"I'll always miss HER
Because, I'm in Love with her."




**********************************************************************************
                                                   

********************************************************************************** 



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree with you, Rahul.
      Thanks for visiting again..:)

      Delete
  2. This is refined and so pure.

    Unable to suspend what's real,
    You know, I am a thread too slender..

    Sorry, your words and emotions attracted me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again visiting, sharing and encouraging..:)

      Delete
  3. YASHIIIII...this was so beautiful!!!

    Sigh! <3

    Acha kaun hai ye friend tumhari?? bolo bolo??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspired me to write jaanemann..:*
      Arey hai nahi thi.. tabhi toh yaad mein talent dikha diya humne..:))

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'll take that as a compliment, Sajid, Thank you. :)

      Delete