I still remember, how stupid and at times lonely I felt during the 1st semester of LL.B.
I didn't find anybody worth with whom I can be me in our course. I tried talking to a bunch of them, tagged along with few , few tagged along with me, but never felt like considering them as my friends or mates. Obverse of what people say, I didn't really like my college life because I could see double-faced trademark right on the face of many of them, pretending to be the self-acclaimed members of the 'in' crowd, but were nothing more than a mere wanna be.
It was hard to survive for first few days, though people were nice to me, atleast on my face.
But a very fine day came, when I met this girl, who I did notice for a few times before. I liked the innocence on her face and confidence in her when I saw her and when I talked to her respectively. She was just the way she was and was proud of it. no show offs, nothinf like a self obsessed weirdo like most of them framed themselves then, this girl was different but very much like me, even better.
I knew she's gonna stay with me for long, till the road goes on..:)
And she did, she will, I can tell.
I never really wanted anybody else apart from her in the college and it still continues, as long as she is there with me in the classes, food court, moot court too for that matter, I know I'm all strong because of the fact that she's there with me to protect and support me with full enthusiasam.
And on this very special day, I'd like to wish you in the best way possible for you inspired me to write/blog and you know what I think I'm getting better at writing/blogging. It's all because of you, you insisted me to try blogosphere( word stolen fom you :P )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Meri Bhola.
May God bless you with each and everything you deserve, desire.
You deserve it all. Thank you for being with me .
You are the best thing that has happened to me in Law.
I got a friend, siso, advisor and a supporter who always believes and encourages me all the time.
I just had to tell you that you're very special to me and I can't express how much you mean to me janemann.
May our special bond remain intact hamesha.
Love you to the core.
Happy Birthday, Vinati. :)
God bless, us. :))
| Apni best friend, Bhola. :) |
Oh God!!!! I am totally speechless. YASHIIII...I am so moved, so touched and God these tears!
ReplyDeleteI love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much Yashi!! You are super duper truper SWEET. :-* :-*
And this is the BEST gift I could ever ever EVER get. Thank you so much. You made my day! ^_^
*sabse zada wali tight hug*
Love you ..:))
DeleteAnd one more b'day gift will be reaching you soon.. :*
You deserve it all mishri..:)
Happy Birthday.
I have been coming here and reading it again and again. And it's all your fault...you just too sweet. Uhh!!
DeleteXOX
This HAS to be one of the best dedication post for birthdays and friendship. Yashi, gear up for my bday next year! :D And SUCH a small world, I'm glad I know you both.
ReplyDeleteBtw, together you guys are The Mirage of Split Strings? :P
Happy birthday, Vinati :)
Pakka..:D
DeleteWe're Yashi-Bhola...baaki pata nahi...:)
And I so loved your comment...:)