Monday, September 24, 2012

                                                The Sweetest Memory.


          I know I know, every year I promise that I won't but still I do. Every year I turn out to be selfish enough to miss you so much ,I just couldn't stop myself. It's been 9 years and still there isn't a single day that I don't think of you, baby. We all love you, always will.

After these many years, life has turned upside down and as I jot down my thoughts here, I wonder how much you'd have grown by now..and so beautiful and intelligent, yes. :)
I know I shouldn't but can never forget your cute, care free smile, little angel. :) I know it's time to let go..I've been thinking that from last 9 years but this day of the year always makes me helpless.

You will always be safe in my heart. No one can take away my sweetest memory of you. 
I don't have anything else to give you except for my words of love. No more tears now, or at least I'll try to improve as I always tell myself.  And life without you has made me realize one thing, had you been here, you'd have understood me way better than many people in here.

At times I miss having someone like you were to me, even though you and I both were so young back then, yet I know how close we were and  would have been. But God had some other plan for us. I can never forget the happiness when the news of Khushi, being born, broke into my ears. I believe you came back, I'll always believe, well, we all do. I again promise to try, yes, try and hold back the emotions from now as I pray for your happiness, where ever you are.

Forgive me for being rude to you or hurting you, scolding you back then, I really am sorry. 
Sweet,little sister I love you and  always will.

Happy Birthday to you.
 Little sister. :)
Be happy and stay blessed.
where ever you are. :)

I love you. :)



                                 

4 comments:

  1. I love my sister just as much. I'm sure yours is in a better place :) God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish the same for her.
      Thanks for visiting by, Shruti..:)

      Delete